Friday, May 15, 2015

Review Week


    On Monday to review for our test on Wednesday and our final, we used Kahoot to review questions on the scientific method for our final. I had some difficulty with the questions about variables but after looking through the folder I began to remember all the knowledge I lost. We got our large folders back with all the junk from our binders. Just looking through the binder gave me anxiety of all the stuff I had to cram in before the final. The folder has determined my weekend plans. After Kahoot we took another assessment from the text book. I got an 8 out of 10 right which was pretty great. I hope for the best results on my test ( I hope I do not fail).

On Tuesday we reviewed for the test on waves. We went over our study guide we did last Friday. I do not think anyone got much of this study guide done last Friday because they were too excited for paintball. One thing I need to review is diffraction. Diffraction is when sound waves move through a slit and transfer into another area. An example of this is when you are in another room and sound waves move through the vents.
After we reviewed for the test we played grudge ball. This game is always a fun way to help us review because it motivates us to answer the questions right. If you answered a question right on a test and was rewarded with throwing a ball into a hoop, I think a lot more people would want to take a test.

On Wednesday we had our test.I thought this test was a lot easier than the quiz.The one question I had trouble on was the question where we had to solve for two equations. I think I re-did the the equation seven times and got the same wrong answer every time. By the end of the quiz I thought I did well until I saw my grade. I did not just do well I did GREAT!!!!

On Thursday we used Kahoot to do a review through multiple chapters. The questions were mostly based around Newton's Laws. I thought this review was a good run through the basics of mass and velocity. After Kahoot I felt like I was about to die. I did not know how one person could feel so terrible. I do not think even science could explain the way I felt that day. I felt so sick I had to leave in the middle of science class so I do not know what happened the rest of science class. If I had to take a good guess we probably reviewed through some of the past chapters.

On Friday we

One thing I need to improve on this week is taking my vitamins so I do not miss all the fun things we do in science class. Overall this week was just an average review week and I can not wait until finals are over so the stress is replaced with fun.



Looks like they had fun while I was gone




No comments:

Post a Comment